Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, many Americans have struggled to organize their everyday lives with the same consistency and energy as before.
Because habits are so important to us and are ingrained in the human mind, many of us have been doing different activities at different times that makes it hard to find balance. Developing a new morning routine is something that everyone can benefit from, since even the smallest of routines helps with energy levels and mood.
Here are a few tips to help you feel your best…
- Take 5 deep breaths right when you wake up
- Hydrate! Drink a glass of water every morning before breakfast
- Exercise to improve concentration and focus
- Fill your body with HEALTHY FOOD
- Don’t check your phone right when you open your eyes!
These tips are all designed at giving you the most energy you can possibly have. By setting a regular schedule of breathing, drinking water, exercising and eating healthy you will tell your body that you care and that you are actively giving it everything it needs to operate at peak performance.